Things I thought before college:
- Get into Haas (Berkeley’s business school) or life is over.
- I’m going to work for Cal Women’s Basketball all 4 years and work my way to the top so I can get a similar job after graduating
- I want to minor in Industrial Engineering
- I’ll join a business club and it’ll be fun
- Sororities are dumb
- Berkeley is a very liberal place and I’m going to have to work really hard to keep my faith.
- I’ll keep in touch and be besties with all my high school friends
- I’m a hopeless cause and I am #foreveralone
Things that are now true:
- I didn’t get into Haas (meaning I can’t major in Business anymore) and I’m super content with the fact that God has a plan for my life
- Possible major(s): Media Studies, Statistics
- Possible minor(s): Statistics, Disability Studies
- I quit my job and I don’t think I’ll be going back
- I didn’t even attempt to join a business club
- I’m in a sorority and I hope to have more leadership positions in it
- Berkeley is a pretty liberal place, but God has surrounded me with a community that encourages me to grow everyday.
- I rarely talk to people from high school
- I have an amazing, caring boyfriend who I wouldn’t trade for the world.